1. Huckleberry Christmas, By: Jennifer Beckstrand
2. The Beekeepers Son, By: Kelly Irvin
3. The Promise, By: Beth Wiseman
4. Too Loved to be Lost, By: Debora M. Coty
5. A Dream of Home, Book by: Amy Clipston
6. Murder Tightly Knit (An Amish Village Mystery Book 2) Book by: Vannetta Chapman
7. The Outcast, By: Jolina Petersheim
8. Redemption, By Shelley Shepard Gray
9. Jenny’s Choice, By: Patrick E. Craig
10. Dreaming of Daisies, By: Miralee Ferrell
Filed under Uncategorized
Soooo honored to be on this list! Happy New Year, Cheryl.
Thanks, Cheryl. I’m so pleased to have The Beekeeper’s Son included in your list with books by authors I admire and respect (and love!). Keep reading!
Thank you, Cheryl. Jenny is honored to be among such great company!
Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 2,916 other followers
my heart | His image
Mixing murder, mayhem and romance that's sure to keep you coming back.
Finding peace in the center of His wheel
because the battle within is the greatest battle of all
Love stories for the hopeless romantic in all of us.
Newly released Christian Romance Books
It's always a story with the Hendersons!
Two Gals Who Love to Read
Happiness is a cup of coffee and a good book
History from a Christian Perspective
Historical Romance author
Britallachian romance peppered with grace and humor
Family Friendly Fiction Full of Grace, Forgiveness and Faith