Ten Things About Karen Rose Smith
1. I was an only child who always longed for a sister.
2. During my childhood I always had access to a relative’s farm.
3. This summer my husband and I took in a stray pregnant cat and helped
deliver her kittens.
4. When I was in my late twenties, I learned to swim and ride horses!
5. I attended the Beatles concert at Dodger Stadium.
6. With my cousin I wrote a script for The Monkees TV show.
7. I wrote for six years and finished 13 manuscripts before I sold two
books in one week to two different publishers.
8. I use a tape recorder to write and like to tape on the patio on
summer nights under the moon.
9. I love 60’s fashion.
10. I’m a crazy cat lady!
BIO for KAREN ROSE SMITH
USA Today Bestselling Author Karen Rose Smith’s 95th novel will be released in 2016! Her passion is caring for her four rescued cats. Her hobbies are gardening, cooking and photography. An only child, Karen delved into books at an early age. Even though she escaped into story worlds, she had many cousins around her on weekends. Families are a strong theme in her novels in both her mysteries and romances. Find out more about Karen at karenrosesmith.com and at karenrosesmithmysteries.com. She’s recently working on her Caprice De Luca Home Staging mystery series as well as her Daisy Tea Garden mystery series and her Search For Love series. If you’d like to chat with her, you can find her on Facebook at KarenRoseSmithBooks and on Twitter @karenrosesmith.
BUY LINKS for SILENCE OF THE LAMPS:
Barnes & Noble: